Speakers Bureau – Just Ask Us
Our group of professional speakers is available to make a presentation to your church, club or civic group.
Community presentation topics include:
- Hospice Overview: what hospice IS and what it ISN’T
- Five Wishes (Advance Directives and DNR)
- Transitions Overview: Resources for those with advancing illness
- Understanding and Living with Grief
- Monarch Center for Hope & Healing Overview
- Is it a Senior Moment or Something More Serious?
- Volunteering for Hospice of Marion County
- Catheters and UTIs
- Caring For Your Cancer Patients
- Dementia and Delirium: Caregiver Issues at the EOL
- Infection Control and DNRs
- Importance of Managing Your BP
- Opioid Medication: Safe and Effective
- Managing Respiratory Symptoms
- Medication and Food Interactions
- Stress Management for Staff
Our Faith-based Training is a one-hour presentation to health ministers and clergy that provides a resource manual, quarterly newsletters and follow-up to help congregations facilitate care for their faith communities.
To arrange for a speaker or training, call 352-854-5230 or email email@example.com.
Download our Speakers Bureau Request Form to choose the topic you wish and the date of your need.