Welcome to the Ted & Diane Brandley House
A Bedroom at the Ted & Diane Brandley House
The Ted & Diane Brandley House Family Room
The Ted & Diane Brandley House Living Room
The Ted & Diane Brandley House Lobby
The Ted & Diane Brandley House
Located just one mile north of The Villages, Hospice of Marion County's 24-bed Hospice House is a world-class facility with state-of-the-art amenities designed to make this difficult life passage manageable and meaningful.
- Private rooms/baths plus large suites with sitting/dining areas and kitchenettes
- 24 hour-a-day staffing—1 staff member for every 4 patients
- Regular visits by the Hospice Medical Directors
- Social Workers, Chaplain, Volunteers and other support personnel
- Home-cooked meals prepared by our onsite Chef
- Plasma TVs with cable; private telephone
- Sirius 200-channel sound system
- Art therapy lighted ceiling panels over each bed
- Live videoconferencing via Skype
- Medications and equipment related to the terminal diagnosis
Learn more about our Levels of Care.
Directions and Map
The Ted & Diane Brandley House is located at:
17395 SE 109th Terrace Rd.
Summerfield, FL 34491